Compact veggies to grow in pots!
Whether you are living in an apartment or you have a large garden and want to add a few containers to your patio, this collection is perfect for you! Managing a large garden can be time-consuming. Planting in containers is the perfect way to get your hands dirty and eat home-grown food when you are short on time or space. These veggies were chosen for this collection because they are all excellent performers growing in containers. Who says you need a large garden to have oodles of abundance!?
This collection includes:
- Shoshone Tomato - 30 seeds
- Sandpoint Tomato - 30 seeds
- Red Core Chantenay Carrots - 250 seeds
- Heirloom Lettuce Mix - 200 seeds
- Genovese Basil - 175 seeds
- Aurora Peppers - 30 seeds
- Seed Garlic - 1/4 lb (choice of seed garlic is dependent on availability and location of customer relative to our quarantine/outside of quarantine varieties)
*At Snake River Seed Cooperative, we source our seeds from over 50 farmers within the Intermountain West. Occasionally, we have varieties that go out of stock. If a variety from this collection is out of stock and the collection is ordered before we are able to update the product list, we will substitute a different, but similar packet in the collection.